A tenant has rights to live in a safe and habitable home, with exclusive possession and control. The property should be suitable for its intended purpose as a dwelling, and you have the freedom to invite guests onto the premises.
motenanthelpLast updated 07/19/2023
In this page
- Right to live in a habitable home
- Exclusive right to possession and control of the property
- Right to reasonable notice before the landlord enters to make repairs or inspect, except in case of emergency.
- Right to have the property fit for its intended use as a dwelling (living, cooking, sleeping, eating)
- Right to invite guests onto the property