Get started

Postpone your eviction hearing: Motion to Continue

What will this interview do?

A Motion to Continue will help you ask the court to postpone your eviction hearing.

What forms will I get?

You will get a Motion to Continue that you will need to print, sign, copy, deliver to the other party and to court clerk. You will also get a set of instructions.

Will this cost me any money to use?

This tool is free to use.